I am happy where I am!
- I don’t need shiny objects…
- Have no need for platitudes…
- Rank does not entice me…
- Do not plan to get rich (nothing wrong with that)
I want to succeed…
- Of course!
- I’m on my way, but I’m happy now.
- Some people are never happy… constantly searching for that pot of gold.
- WA can give you everything you need, but you must be content with yourself.
- Be happy with where you are, but strive to go higher!
- Check out this Blog to set you in motion.
It’s time to put down roots…
- You’ve found a home… no need to keep searching.
- Grow where you’re planted!
- Make the best of your current situation.
- Settle it in your mind that you will make a success here.
Couldn’t find a better quote than this one by Abraham Lincoln:
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
Make it happen here in WA… this is where the pot of gold is!
This is probably the most asked question?
- It is especially asked by newbies or people who have been here a few weeks.
- They have not seen any income and have the misconception that money comes fast!
- Not! Just doesn’t often happen… it is possible, but not probable.
- Mainly because it takes time to build a business on the internet or anywhere.
Time… just takes time!
- You can’t rush it… if you do, you’re sure to fall flat on your face!
- There just are no shortcuts. No magic bullets that will shoot you to the top!
- WA has a proven system that works… just takes too long for some people…
- Just no way to get around it.
- Speaking from experience, it takes focus and determination.
You will paint a beautiful painting…
- Just follow the rules. Do the work… the lessons are necessary.
- Build your website according to the directions… don’t reinvent the wheel!
- Time…. time… time… patience… focus… that’s the only answer.
Ever said something you regretted?
- Wish you could pull it back?
- Everyone does. Without thinking. The heat of the moment.
- Forgot the rules. Offended someone. Got banned.
- Yes, it is usually unintentional. But, it’s out there!
Wish you could apologize?
- Learn from it!
- Don’t let it happen again.
- Usually best to just learn and move on…
- Don’t cry over spilled milk!
Now for the other side of the coin!
- Don’t wear your feelings on your sleeve!
- Be tolerant and understanding.
- Be slow to condemn… you may find yourself in the same spot!
- We all make mistakes… YOU too!
I leave you with this quote from Bob Dylan:
“Don’t criticize what you can’t understand.”
My school teacher mother often reminded me:
“If you can’t improve on the silence, keep your mouth shut.”
Still good advice.
But if you have something to say!
Start with a great heading!
- Make sure you know what you’re writing about… research!
- Be brief… long blogs tend to be boring… keep it simple.
- Try to grab their attention with great media… meaningful… relevant.
- Say something…. don’t leave us hanging, wondering what this is about?
Be different… stand out!
- Tell me something I don’t know…
- Make me want to read more… leave me breathless!
- That’s what people want to see…
- Don’t know how to do that?
- Read other blogs” Which ones do you enjoy… imitate them!
All electrical appliances have to be plugged in!
- They all require a power source…
- WA is no different. If you aren’t plugged in, doing the lessons, building the website…
- Must be writing good content… checking your keywords…
- Monitoring your SEO… these are daily/weekly tasks.
You won’t get far unless you recharge…
- Applies to life… your human batteries need to be charged…
- Proper rest… that’s why weekends and vacations were created.
- Everyone needs to recharge their natural batteries.
- At my age (48), there have been many times of refreshing.
Stay plugged into WA…
- Keep doing the lessons and training.
- If you haven’t started blogging at WA, begin today!
- Get connected with other members in the chat room…
- Read other’s blogs to see what they are saying.
Plugin and enjoy life and WA! Do it Here!